-->

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Bucket List

I will get to cross at least one of my list in 2014, but in a perfect world, free of having to work and earning a buck, I would love to do any of these races...

What's on your bucket list?

Here's a few of mine... Probably won't get to them all and will have to see how this list shakes out after IMFL 2014!

Ironman Florida (in 2014)
Kona (Lottery Slot) -- a girl can dream, right?
Ironman New Zealand
Nautica Malibu
New York City Triathlon
Oceanside 70.3
Alcatraz
Buffalo Springs 70.3
Wildflower
Vineman 70.3
Rev3 Cedarpoint
Boulder Peak
Lake Tahoe Ironman
Any one of the NYC Swims Libery Island Swim, Manhattan Relay Swim or Brooklyn Bridge Swim
FKCC Swim Around Key West

2 comments:

saroy said...

I want to do the Big Sur Marathon one day. And Alcatraz!

Sharla said...

I'd like to do St. George 70.3 and anything in NYC.

I can say the Vineman course is gorgeous. If you don't want to deal with their quick sell out, 2 weeks later is Barb's race (70.3) that is held at the same time as Vineman full. Very fun having full athletes on the same course

Post a Comment