-->

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's Time!

Wait... that sounded like my water just broke!

I mean it's GO-time!  :)

It's been non-stop action here at the Toler house since the weekend.  Between work, prep and packing I"m looking forward to getting a chance to relax before my race!  Sounds funny, eh? I'm heading out to Oklahoma today for Redman's 70.3 distance on Saturday.

I'm excited and I feel like I'm going to have a good race.

Today is just checking in to the hotel, a trip out to the local grocery and relaxing.  Tomorrow will be an open water swim, Friday bike check and bike check-in.

While triathlon is an individual sport, it takes a village to get an athlete to the hardest part, the Strart line.  Special thanks to my coaches OC and MC, the healing talents of Dr. Taylor, JJ Spencer and Robin!  My BAMily too, but most of all my Hubs for being so supportive in every way possible (and acting as my personal bike mechanic)... not to mention Cassie, the best cheer leading Daughter a Mom could have! ♥

More to come. :)

If you want to, they're offering athlete tracking this year.  I'm number 1385.  Check here Saturday morning and plug in my bib number to follow me!  http://www.redmantriathlon.com



2 comments:

saroy said...

Good luck Donna! :)

Miz said...

have an awesome race!!!

Post a Comment