-->

Monday, June 20, 2011

Here's Your Sign: Your Favorite Race Signs

I want to be ready with some awesome signage for Redman.  I'm doing the Half, but I want to be ready to root for the half dozen who are doing the Full.  They're going to need it!

So what are some  of your most favorite race signs you've seen?  Here are some I've seen personally, and found on the internet: 

"You're living my dream!" IMTX 2011

"If you pass-out we'll DRAG you across the FINISH line"  Houston Marathon 2011

"Hello complete stranger!  I'm proud of you!"  Housotn Marathon 2011

"Do it for the tamales!"  IMFL 2010

"Your Feet Only Hurt because you're KICKING ASSphalt!"

"No time for tiring, only INSPIRING" Houston Marathon 2010

"Pain is temporary, but results on the Internet last forever!"

"Chuck Norris never ran a marathon"

"PR or ER"

"I didn't wake up early to watch you WALK!"

3 comments:

silken said...

love them!

my husband is doing the half Redman and I am thinking bout doing the half aquabike. may have to come up w/ some signs for the kids to hold!

Christy said...

I like them especially the last one!!!! Glad you will be there cheering as well as participating!!!!

hapi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment