-->

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

That's What Happens...

What happens when you watch the IMTX Awards video far too many times?  You get a surge of desire to race; to sign up for something.  Anything!  

I'm not completely crazy assed -- I didn't sign up for IMTX 2012, but I did contact the volunteer guy and pimped myself out and blocked out that weekend on the calendar.  I can't not be there!

Oh, and I did add another sprint to my schedule too. Hahaha!

This morning I received a link to the IMTX Volunteer recognition video.  I didn't make an appearance in this one, but my friend, Courtney, appears at 1:14.  She's a star!


2 comments:

Courtney said...

This was a great experience...and I plan to be there for next year's event too...and may see if I can get Alana to come. She'd love the atmosphere too. :)

Mel said...

Thanks so much for posting these videos. I didn't make the volunteer video either but it was very well done and fun to see what others were doing.

Can't wait for next year! I'll be there too :)

Post a Comment