-->

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sick and Tired.

Have I mentioned how tired I am of being sick and tired?  Here we go again.  I was on the upswing at the end of last week, but I guess the stress of the half marathon sent me spiraling backwards.  Great.  Just what I need. 

Last night it was like a freight train hit me and was visited by nice little white patches on my tonsils and throat.  I woke this morning gagging and vomiting from congestion.  Always a pleasure.  Right after the race ended my throat was really sore. I just figured it was sore from breathing in that cold air for 3 hours.  

I decided enough.  Time to get to the doc.  She says Tonsilitis.. so I'm on the mend with some antibiotics and some cough/expectorant... hopefully.

They also said my ears were super clogged; they cleaned them out for me. 

I hear everything now. :) No whispering behind my back.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Hope you get to feeling better! LOL @ I hear everything now. Great news for hubby and kiddo. haha

Post a Comment