2 hours ago
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Labels: Thursday Thirteen
1) I hit track last night. Did okay, was shooting for 13:15, 12:45, 12:15 and 12, but wound up with 12:30, 12:29, 11:49, 11:54. I didn't think it was a good workout, since I had got out too fast. I was supposed to start at half marathon pace and descend. Can't say it wasn't a good, hard workout though. :)
2) I'm feeling a better after yesterday's release.
3) Trying to come up with some good group breakfast ideas. Going to have a few peeps come over for breakfast after the Turkey Trot. Since I'm not cooking a dinner this year, this is the next best thing. :)
4) The weather has been super nice... just a little chilly, yet still warm in the sun.
5) We really really need to treat the lawn and re-mulch.
6) Cassie got her Orange belt last night. She's a proud Kinder-ninja :)
7) I really should be working, instead of writing a Thursday 13. I have no focus at the moment, but a ton of stuff to do.
8) Boss and her Daughter just came in wearing some awesome biker boots.
9) Oooh! Need to pick-up fruit for Thanksgiving Lunch at School AND my scrips for my B12 injections and cash.
10) Darren is doing a 10K on Saturday, so I get to be race support. :)
11) Christmas decor goes up earlier and earlier every year. It's my favorite, but I will hold my ground! Must not decorate until the day after Thanksgiving!
12) Wouldda, couldda, shouldda went to the Houstonn OH Conference, but I didn't. I just always feel out of place.
13) I have to go for a swim and try out the new Junonia Swimsuit!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!