-->

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday 13



1)  I hit track last night.  Did okay, was shooting for 13:15, 12:45, 12:15 and 12, but wound up with 12:30, 12:29, 11:49, 11:54.  I didn't think it was a good workout, since I had got out too fast.  I was supposed to start at half marathon pace and descend.  Can't say it wasn't a good, hard workout though. :)

2)  I'm feeling a better after yesterday's release

3)  Trying to come up with some good group breakfast ideas.  Going to have a few peeps come over for breakfast after the Turkey Trot.  Since I'm not cooking a dinner this year, this is the next best thing. :)

4)  The weather has been super nice... just a little chilly, yet still warm in the sun.

5)  We really really need to treat the lawn and re-mulch. 

6)  Cassie got her Orange belt last night.  She's a proud Kinder-ninja :)

7)  I really should be working, instead of writing a Thursday 13.  I have no focus at the moment, but a ton of stuff to do. 

8)  Boss and her Daughter just came in wearing some awesome biker boots

9)  Oooh!  Need to pick-up fruit for Thanksgiving Lunch at School AND my scrips for my B12 injections and cash.

10) Darren is doing a 10K on Saturday, so I get to be race support. :)

11)  Christmas decor goes up earlier and earlier every year.  It's my favorite, but I will hold my ground!  Must not decorate until the day after Thanksgiving!

12)  Wouldda, couldda, shouldda went to the Houstonn OH Conference, but I didn't.  I just always feel out of place.

13) I have to go for a swim and try out the new Junonia Swimsuit!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!

4 comments:

Sandee said...

I'm with you on putting up Christmas decorations. Ours don't go up until the day/weekend after Thanksgiving.

Have a terrific day. :)

Thursday Thirteen

{S.T.U.F.F.} said...

I did my 'end of the summer'...'last mulching before winter' lawn work...

Enjoy!

vallik said...

I would love to know how the Junonia suit works out for you - I work there! We all would appreciate any feedback (or new ideas) you would have...

Donna said...

Valik, maybe you could help me persuade Anne Kelly to let me be a product tester! I promise to swim, bike and run my hardest in everything! :)

Post a Comment