-->

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Overheard: Thursday Thirteen


Just 13 things I've heard listening to what's going on around the office this morning:

1)  "Oooooh, la, la" (I have no idea what they were referring to, but it spawned the idea of my TT and they were very happy

2)  "Stupid Machine!"  (referring to the postage meter)

3)  "I'll be back... maybe.  *snicker*

4) "You're not kidding, are you?  What part of my message did they not understand?"

5)  "Is the Internet boken?"  Because FB wasn't loading on their PC

6)  Sirens.  Not uncommon in this *lovely* area of Houston

7)  "I tried my wedding dress on yesterday.  It doesn't fit."

8)  My mind telling me, "Go home and get stuff done."

9)  "They are a cash-only customer now."

10)  The clickitty-click of the keyboard.

11)  The sound of receiving text messages on my Blackberry

12)  Squeaky Doors

13)  Toilets flushing (thank goodness, anyway.)



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!

4 comments:

Alice Audrey said...

I used to hear the "cash only customer" line fairly often in the accounting department where I once worked. Not a happy comment to overhear.

sharla said...

facebook not loading is funny! Just heard that one yesterday

Hope the wedding dress gal isn"t getting married this weekend

Adelle Laudan said...

Fun list. Happy Belated T13!

Divaa D said...

#7 I know i will not fit :(

I am on a diet already :D

http://2short2sweet.blogspot.com/2010/08/what-you-could-not-ask.html

Post a Comment