-->

Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Fill♥Ins


And...here we go!

1. Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals theheart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.

2. Quiet-time and coffee is what I like first thing in the morning.

3. The first thing I said this morning was: "Good morning."

4. Leftovers; it's what's for dinner tonight.

5. It's all been a learning experience.

6. Being productive and running personal errands is what I feel like doing right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include domestic goddessing and a birthday party and Sunday, I want to kick-ass on my crazy-brick!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Join in the Friday Fill-in Fun.Complete yours and post a link to the comments here.

1 comments:

sara said...

love your answer to #1

Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment