-->

Monday, July 19, 2010

A Fresh New Look!

Well, if you're actually visiting here and not reading through Google Reader,  you'll see the new look!  I figured I've been keeping a blog of some sort since 1997, back when we used to call them "home pages" and not "blogs", that I do something nice.  I just couldn't find the time to figure it all out.  I'd get to a point, but it would never have that polished look I wanted. 

I have to give credit where credit is due... I had some help from Mary Plautz of Last Chance Blog Designs and I'm completely happy with the end result.  This blog is changing, just like me!  Unfortunately Mary is not taking new orders for blogs, because she's overhauling her business, but I still endorse her.  So if you're interested, keep checking her site to see when she's ready to taking new orders.

There's a little tweaking to come still, but it's still worth a click or two outside of Reader to see what Mary did for me.  :)

So I've progressed from my old "Home Page" to "Ride Like a Girl", to "Ride (or Tri) Like a Girl" because "Go Mommy Go!" isn't just what Cass yells from the sidelines at a race, it what I do in life!  I just keep going!

2 comments:

saroy said...

Wow, looks great!

Darren said...

Good job! :)

Post a Comment