-->

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday 13 -- Awesomeness



Inspired by the release of the blog-gone-to-print "1000 Awesome Things", here are just 13 points of awesomeness I personally love experiencing.  I started posting them on FB

1) The moment "it" clicks. 
2) Forgetting you set the coffee-maker the night before and finding a fresh-brewed pot when you wake-up. 
3) Remembering the good childhood memories more often than the bad
4) Getting the perfect position at bedtime with a cool pillow... then rolling over and finding it again!
5) Getting that A group boarding pass on Southwest.
6) The feeling inside as I drive to the airport when I'm going to pickup family.
7) That scared/fun feeling you get when going down the tallest water slide a Schlitterbahn...
8) Hearing a song on the radio and saying to myself, "I need to download that to my playlist", then actually remember to add it.
9) Going to the store and finding out what you planned to buy is on sale!
10) Inpromptu gatherings which turnout to be more fun than anything you could have planned.
11) Of course the love and support from Hubs.  Completely awesome.  :)
12) TXTing or commenting "LOL" and really laughing out loud.
13) Getting eyeliner on right.... the FIRST time.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!

5 comments:

Alice Audrey said...

I love when "it" clicks. Especially when "it" is a story.

cookingmom said...

Great list!

i beati said...

awesome - adding this to my list of awesomeness.sk

Laurie (GastricGirl.com) said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that blog/book... Excellent List!! :)

It's great to focus on the awesome things in life... :)

Lindsay said...

awesome list!

Post a Comment