-->

Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Fill♥Ins



1 Finishing a tough workout feels great.
2. The solution is to let go of the pain AND allow for happienss.
3. It takes me no time at all to fall asleep.
4. How about dropping the temp in here, eh?
5. Deciding on a goal and moving forward with a plan to achieve it is something I highly recommend!
6. Imagine yourself doing all the things you ever dreamed of.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Cass-a-frass coming home tonight tomorrow my plans include a long bike ride with my new crank (not to be confused with my training buddy aka "Hombre") and Sunday, I want to make it through the Noon in June run!!!

1 comments:

sharla said...

Can't decide between 1,5,or 6 as to which I like the best.

Hope the weather cooperates for your run, and it's not too hot/humid.

Post a Comment