-->

Friday, April 02, 2010

Friday Fill-ins

 1. All you need is a good workin'-out.


2. Watching "Modern Family" fills me with laughter.

3. Each generation, as it grows up, will have it's own challenges.

4. Not having full control of things is something I have a hard time dealing with.

5. A trip to NJ to see family is what I need.

6. Give and you get back.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to realxing after I make up yesterday's workout tomorrow my plans include my first open water swim race of 1 mile and Sunday, I want to finish my bike quickly and enjoy Easter with family and friends!
==============================
Join in the fun!  Do your own Friday Fill♥In!

1 comments:

sharla said...

Hoping you'll share what the nutritionist had to say!

Was there anything about your Allez, that you didn't like?

I'm looking at two bikes. One shop here has a Tarmac on sale for a "really good sale price" (that's the brother saying that), but if it is gone before I get back there, I liked how the Allez I test rode felt.
I'm only 5'6, but the ladies versions don't seem to fit right

I don't want to under buy again.

Post a Comment