-->

Monday, March 29, 2010

The Weekend Wrap-up

Saturday morning was a 1:45 run at Seabrook trails. Not sure why I never noticed it before, but this made me laugh... and run faster. :)

Later that day we celebrated Hub's birthday.  I love this time of year, he's only a *year* younger than me, until my birthday in November.  Cookout, cake, ice cream and friends.  Good times.

Sunday was my long ride... 25 mph gusts.  Went out with one of my tri club friends and got my 3:30 of riding in. :)  I did take a spill on my bike, but I'm fine.  It was due.  I had not fallen on my new bike yet, so at least it is done and out of the way!

I made this Quinoa Primavera with Chicken.  It was good.  I cooked the Quinoa in Chicken broth.  Would be good with some Lemon and fresh Parmesean too!


26 days until Lonestar. 



1 comments:

saroy said...

Thanks again for riding with me! Hope you're not too banged up from the mini-crash.

Post a Comment