-->

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ugh.

Last night's swim was fine, but I could still feel how tired I was.  It was just recovery and drills so I took my time and tried to focus on technique, since all form goes to hell in a hand-basket when I start swimming fast.  :)

My 50's are getting better -- I really can feel myself cutting through the water... beyond that? I'm more like a submerged submarine.  It will get better though. The better I get at pulling and kicking, the better I will get overall.

Some kind of cold crept up on my yesterday -- been coughing non-stop with congestion, but not the normal kind of congestion I usually get -- throat is raw and coughing hurts.  Wah!  Someone call me the wha-m-bulance, please -- and pass the Nyquil.

My husband, Darren, committed to doing his first multisport event. I'm proud of him for finally taking the plunge and making the commitment!  He's going to do fine, I'm certain of it.  He is working hard to make the most of his training leading up to the Du. He even joined BAM! and has himself a USAT number. He's all official. 

Lonestar is less than 70 days away. :)  Time is going to fly.

2 comments:

JourneyBeyondSurvival said...

You're just a rockstar. That's all I can say!

Buttsy said...

Excellent support from your husband......fantastic

Post a Comment