-->

Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Fill♥Ins

 1. Johnny Weir is poetry-in-motion on the ice


2. I ♥ the 2010 Olympics. (but haven't been able to watch much this week!)

3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom

4. Just to it if you get an urge.

5. Having sweet dreams about you, Emmy Lou Harris.

6. "What does it take to make a rainbow". (one of my Daughter's favorite books)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to feeling better; tomorrow my plans include swimming, biking and running and Sunday, I want to chillax with the family at the park BBQing some burgers.
==============================
Join in the fun!  Do your own Friday Fill♥In!

1 comments:

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Today would have been a great day to bbq here is South Carolina! Nice fill-in

Post a Comment