-->

Saturday, January 16, 2010

What's In a Number...


Yesterday was the Expo and packet pickup.  So here's my lucky number!

I know... I'm a dork.  But this is my first half-marathon and there will only be one first.  So bear with me while I get excited over anything possible to keep me positive and focused on my goals.  :)

I also got a leg massage and had a stretch session.  My legs felt/feel great.  Since yesterday I've been making sure to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.

I'm having a little bout with sinuses crud right now and am doing whatever I can to stave it of.  The massage therapist suggested a mist that a local naturals store sells... it's Oregano and Silver.  I know, sounds weird, but I could tell I was only a day or so from a sinus infection, so I had to do something.  I started using it last night, and I'm not sure, but I think it made a difference.  I'll know for sure in a few ours after the decongestant and expectorant completely wear off.  Evidently it is a anti-fungural thing.  More on it later.

Today is a day of complete rest.  We have a birthday party and of course food shopping has to get done.   Other that that, nothing... except race prep and rest.

1 comments:

sharla said...

Good luck with your race! I hope your sinus trouble clears up!

Thanks for the shake recipe! It sounds really yummy!

Also, thanks for your bike seat suggestion. I got a wsv for Christmas and it is a big improvement.

Post a Comment