-->

Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's 3:56 am... do you know where your half-marathon runner is?

I woke around 2am and took my thyroid meds... of course I knew I wasn't going back to sleep.  I laid in bed and drifted in and out of a light sleep until 3.  I stopped fighting it and woke-up.  I went to bed at 7:30 last night... so almost 7 hours is good enough.

So now I'm pretty much ready.  Packed my needs up last night and here I sit on the computer looking for that last little piece of motivation that will keep me positive through the race.

While today won't define who I am, it will define my mental toughness and ability to either push-through and believe in my abilities, or whether I dial it in and say, "It's too late now... forget it."

I'll be blogging later, for sure!  In the meantime... from my Daughter...


"Go Mommy, go!"

3 comments:

331 Miles said...

The pre-race jitters are no fun. But at least you got 7 hours! Hope you met all your goals.

Lass said...

it turned into a beautiful day for a half-marathon! i hope the race went well for you!! i looked for you along the race route as i was stalking a way to get back to my apartment.

La- said...

OOOH hope you did great!!


La-

Post a Comment