1. We need to remember that today is our tomorrow and the past is history.
2. I saw the Oreo icing on Cass-a-frass' head I laughed and it made me smile.
3. If you want to do something bad enough, you will.
4. Do it now because I said so. <---- classic "Momism"
5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think it's only the beginning of what we'll start to see; healthcare will find a way to make money, regardless of what the Government sets forth to do. It's sad.
6. Family, friends, love, hope and peace makes for a happy holiday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to girls night with just me and Cass-a-frass. tomorrow my plans include a b'day party for a Friend of Cass' and Sunday, I want to run my 10 miles and get'r'dun.
4 hours ago