-->

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Wanted: One Sinus Miracle

So my swim at the lake in my wetsuit yesterday was good. Let me tell you, this girl is definitely buoyant! :) That said, I found that the buoyancy kinda screwed with my stroke a bit -- I felt "messy". It took a lot of concentration. I can tell I will need to practice.

After though, that's a whole 'nother deal. I guess there was lots of pollen on the lake, or something. Whatever it was it started killing my sinuses. I woke up at midnight, not being able to breathe or swallow. Of course a trip to the local medi-clinic was in order first thing this morning.

So, a shot in the ass, scrips (steroid, anti-biotic and antihistamine) I can only hope for a sinus miracle before the relay tomorrow. I'll go, no matter what, but happens happens. Got my shot around 10 -- still have felt much relief, and it's now almost noon. :(

Supposed to go to a costume Halloween party tonight, but I'm not sure I'll be able to attend :(

1 comments:

Buttsy said...

The wetsuit must make it fun......I dont swim so I have no idea but it sounds like fun and if I felt buoyant then maybe I would give it a go......

Post a Comment