-->

Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday

Well, it's Monday and I am off. *happy dance* My company's owners are Jewish and they observe Yom Kippur, the Jewish day of atonement. Okay, so I'm not really dancing, because that would be disrespectful. But I am happy and I do wish them a peaceful holiday.

So, Saturday was my long run. I was slated to go 7.5, but instead went 8 miles. 8 MILES. I can hardly believe it. I won't lie. it was a tough run, but I learned later that everyone was having a difficult time of it. The humidity came back and the air was just so thick.

I am happy to report that I still maintained ~13.5 pace, so that was good. The next morning though I was pretty worthless. I can't believe that extra half mile did me in!

Cassie did her first Race on Saturday too... a Kid K and did fantastic!

That's really all I have. I need to catch a quick nap before I take Cass for her 5 year well visit. She's at least getting 1 shot -- so I know we'll end up at Toys R Us! LOL

1 comments:

Laurie (GastricGirl.com) said...

One of my friends left work early today because she's Jewish and fasting for Yom Kippur. She didn't realize how fasting affects her concentration and she was having a hard time! lol

I took Friday off, but Monday came way too fast.. I'm ready for another day off! :)

Post a Comment