-->

Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Fill♥Ins #142


And...here we go!

1. My car needs an oil change and new registration sticker.

2. Yom Kippur is coming up next. (I get the day off; owners are Jewish!)

3. Lately, things seem to be slowing down, in a way, but still crazy.

4. Going to workout is one of my favorite 'hiding' places.

5. What happened to civility?

6. If you believe it is not impossible!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting, tomorrow my plans include a 7 mile run and a birthday party and Sunday, I want to finish all the laudry and actually get it put away.


1 comments:

Lass said...

Oh!! my car is nearly due for it's oil change! I have two free service visits with Toyota.

You know, your #7 always includes something like a swim or run or bike ride. I've got to figure out how to make that the same for me.

Post a Comment