-->

Friday, September 04, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #140

And...here we go!

1. I feel more positive about having more options managing my thyroid. I was beginning to feel a little hopeless that it was never going to regulated.

2. Sharing time with family and friends is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: A huge sigh coming from the office next to me, someone hitting the jar of choclates and flip-flops, flipping across the office floor.

4. It's Labor Day weekend and I'm glad to have a 3 day weekend.

5. The last time I ice skated was in my 20's

6. I will fully enjoy (and get caught up on 2 weeks of laundry) this Labor day weekend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting food shopping out of the way then relaxing, tomorrow my plans include a 6 mile run then time well-spent with family and friends and Sunday, I want to make and decorate cookies with Cassie and enjoy the fact I don't have to work on Monday!

1 comments:

Lass said...

ah flip flops...how i love thee.
awww!! cookie baking with the baby girl. *sniffles* i want to cookie bake with my mommy.

Post a Comment