-->

Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Fill-ins


1. I remember, I remember my bicycle from when I was kid: pink with a flowered banana seat.

2. Dear Dad, I want you to know that no matter what has happened in the past between us, I forgive you and accept you for who you are, and love you just the same.

3. Is that my ass in that picture???!!!

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of office snacks.

5. I'm saving a hug just for you!

6. If I made a birthday list something totally frivolous that I wouldn't buy for myself would definitely be on it!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to date-night with Hubs on Saturday. Tomorrow my plans include doing the bike portion of a relay team for the Clear Lake International Tri and Sunday, I want to get my 4.5 miles run, then relax!

1 comments:

Buttsy said...

Date night sounds like fun.....think we need a date night here as I am tired and grumpy....

Post a Comment