5 hours ago
Saturday, August 01, 2009
Labels: Friday Fill-ins
1. It's time for focus and not giving up, giving in or compromising.
2. Houston; it's not a bad place for those who don't mind "swamp ass"
3. I must be getting better running... I must be, right?
4. Baskin Robbins Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream is the best thing I have ever known. (It's either that or Grandma's breaded, fried pork chops!). LOL
5. My daughter is simply amazing. (that applies to my Hubs too!)
6. The last time I laughed really loudly was last night at bedtime, when Cass was getting a tickle attack. :)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to rest, tomorrow my plans include my long run with Bay Area Fit and Sunday, I want to get through my 30 mile ride and still have plenty of energy to finish Domestic Goddessing.