-->

Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday, Monday....

I had a nice ride yesterday with some fellow BAM'mers. We did the Olympic Distance tri route for Clear Lake in August; I'll be part of a relay team for this event. It's 24.6 miles.

The route takes us over the Kemah bridge (aka the biggest "hill" in the area) and man, do I suck at hills. I mean, I'm slow and steady, and I get up there, but I think I'm attacking them all wrong. I need to research this. I'm always in too high or too low of a gear... I know during the MS 150 I'd have, what I call, "moments of greatness", but I rarely never seemed to be able to intentionally reproduce it. Does that make sense?

Tonight will be the first time I get together with the running group. We have a 30 minute easy run on the schedule, plus some core/strength training.

Breakfast
Ezekiel Sprouted Grain English Muffin
2 T. LF Whipped Cream Cheese
2 Egg Whites
1 Egg

AM Snack
2 T. Sunflower Seeds

Lunch
1/2 Svg. Kashi Magherita Pizz
4 oz. Light Tuna
2 T. Helman's Olive Oil Mayo
Small Nectarine

PM Snack
100 Cal Muscle Milk Light
20 Blueberries

Dinner
4 oz. chicken Breast
Romain Lettuce
1/4 C. Brown Rice
Balsamic Vinegar

PM Snack
2% Cottage Cheese
Crushed Pineapple

1207 Calories
39.2% Protein
27.5% Fat
33.3% Carbohydrates

30 minute run
Core Strength Training Session

1 comments:

Buttsy said...

1207 calories doesnt sound much.....are you sure you get enough? I mean when you are training it is important.....love the detail you write in your blog.....and I must get some sunflower seeds.....

Post a Comment