-->

Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

Because the Reb really wanted others to participate... and because I had thought about doing it before, but never did. :)


1. The last thing I ate was 2 egg whites/1 egg and an Ezekiel english muffin with organic cream cheeese

2. A new bicycle helmet is something I recently bought. (But they shipped the wrong one!)

3. When it rains, it makes me think all the things I cannot do because it is raining.

4. Cassie was the first person I talked to today. (at 4am, "Okay, climb in bed.")

5. Hugs are a necessity in life.

6. Back in the day I would wear elastic waist pants for extra comfort. (*cringe*)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a birthday party at a really cool pool that Cassie gets to go to, tomorrow my plans include domestic goddessing, finishing up touches on Cass' room and race prep and Sunday, I want to do just a little bit better in this tri than I did in the last. :)

1 comments:

She's A Rebel, She's A Saint said...

Woot! I got two of you to do this so far! Thanx!

Post a Comment