-->

Monday, April 06, 2009

Feeling High!

As I remember with the Clear Lake Tri last summer, when I finished I felt I could tackle anything. And the truth is, I can... with the right training.

So, with that I am now a member of BAM! Bay Area Multisport training. I am starting on their beginner's program tomorrow. Luckily their "off" day is the same as mine. LOL Conincidence?

I think not. :)

I've revamped my schedule a bit to make good use of my USAT membership and training program through BAM!

4/18-4/19 MS150
5/17 Silverlake Tri
5/23 Combat Tri / Pool
6/7 Danskin Tri
6/28 Y Freedom Tri
8/16 Sweet & Twisted Tri
9/6 Summertime Blues Tri
9/13 Tour de Pink (cycling only)
10/4 Benbrook Women's Tri (tentative)
10/18 Try Andy's Tri

1 comments:

Jess said...

You ROCK! Thanks so much for inspiring me to keep at it!

Post a Comment