-->

Monday, April 06, 2009

100% Achieved

Holy cow! Can't believe you all help me reach my MS150 goal. Who knows, I may even exceed it. Last year I raised $800 and truly only expected to raise the minimum of $400 needed to ride, so thanks so much for your contributions, and belief in me to see the ride through.

If you haven't checked in the last few days, there are plenty of pictures from both the Lonestar Triathlon and the Space Race. Had a blast this weekend... feel very good about everything accomplished and now just want to focus on getting better and improving.

So, with that said, I just registered for the Bay Area Multisport (BAM!) group for some help with training. For $38 a year, I'm sure I'll learn something to help me improve AND have other experienced athletes to train with. :)

That's it for now... I have a busy Monday ahead of me.

1 comments:

Kim H. said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! :-) I can't wait to see pictures from that ride.

Post a Comment