-->

Friday, February 06, 2009

Well Shooot!

I was so excited yesterday as I received my ipod speaker system for my bicycle! I was quickly deflated when I determined the remote did not work. :(

I called the seller, and they referred me to the manufacturer. I had to send the damn thing back. I was so looking forward to using it weekend. I did get to actually hear my ipod work in it though, and it sounds awesome for what it is. It's going to be great for long rides alone. A little heavy though, I have to admit. It has to weigh at least 2 lbs. That's a lot of weight on a bike when you consider accomplished cyclists pay thousands of dollars to mitigate mere ounces from their equipment.

So, I guess this is yet another reason I need to go ride with my team tomorrow. I keep putting it off. What if I'm not fast enough? I don't want to be the slow poke, you know?

On the other hand, so what if I am? I have to start somewhere in order to improve. Right? Right.

I just hate meeting new people in real life and it really pushes me outside my comfort zone.

Although I know that is a good thing. So I should be embracing this opportunity to meet new folks, come out and beat my self-confidence.

Oiy... this is precisely why I like competing against myself. LOL

Tonight I am headed to the gym just for an hour of cardio and maybe just some abs work. Going easy on the weights tonight being that I want to ride tomorrow.

Here's the food plan. Pretty balanced macro-wise...ignore the daily goal -- right now I'm going for calories and balance. Click to see full size.

1 comments:

Kim H. said...

Go Girl!! You're going to probably be the leader instead of being too slow. :-)

Sorry to hear about the speakers - that stinks!

Post a Comment