-->

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Yesterday was a 98% day for me. I blew it when I got home from the gym. Ugh!

Yesterday afternoon I missed my snack and by the time I finished working out (only did 50 minutes of cardio, after lifting, instead of an hour -- had to pickup the Cassinator).

I was so hungry when I got home!!! I got home and made Cassie dinner: a lowfat cheese and pinto bean quesadilla (on a low carb/whole wheat tortilla) and a salad. In the time it took me to make her dinner, then mine, I ate two 1/8th slice pieces of quesadilla and 4 baby carrots. By the time I sat down to my chicken and veggies I was kinda full. I must not skip the afternoon snack!

That said, here's the plan for today... pretty much the same as yesterday. Just posting to be accountable.



As for the workout plan, today I am targeting: Back-Biceps-hamstrings-Glutes-Obliques

Circuit 1
Lat Pull-down (70 lbs, 80 lbs., 90 lbs.)
Stiff Leg Dead Lifts (60 lbs.)

Circuit 2
Seated Cable Row (70 lbs., 80 lbs, 80 lbs.)
Static Lunges (w/15 lb. DB's)

Circuit 3
Back Extensions
Hamstring Curls (90 lbs., 90 lbs., 90 lbs.)

Circuit 4
Dumbell Curls (17.5 lbs, 20 lbs., 20 lbs.)
Bicycle Crunches

Circuit 5
Concentration Curls (15 lbs., 15 lbs. 12 lbs)
Russian Twist

King Squats (3 sets of 10)

50 to 60 minutes of Cardio at 80% to 85% heart rate

1 comments:

Corrie said...

I gots a question: what does your daily schedule look like? I'm having a hard time fitting work/exercise/eating/enough sleep into my life, and I'd love your opinion!

Post a Comment