-->

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ask-n-Tell

I guess the lurker's question spawned some curiosity. :) That's cool. You ask. I'll tell. Corrie wants to know:

"What does your daily schedule look like?"

First, I couldn't get everything done without the help of my Husband. We have to work together so that Cassie gets taken care of and we both have our workout needs met.

Also, it sounds like a luxury, but really it is not, I have a cleaning lady every-other-week who takes care of the "BIG" clean for me. If I didn't have her, my weekends would be spent cleaning our home PLUS everything else. We've thought about cutting it from the budget, but there is just no way I/we could take care of everything and get appropriate sleep and time for ourselves -- and that's important too!

And second, my company/Boss totally support balancing home and work lives, so I have a flexible schedule and leave at either 3 pm or 3:30 pm. Very. Lucky.

Are you ready? It made me tired thinking of it!

4:30 Rise and Shine! (Get me ready, Cass ready, breakfast/lunch/snacks together)
5:45 Leave the House for work (I Carpool 2 days a week)
6:30 Arrive at work
Eat, but Work Through Lunch
3:30 Leave Work - Depending on the day, (Mon/Thu) leave at 3pm).

Mondays
Muscle Rest Day - Cardio only (gym from 3:45-5)
Pickup Cass by 5; grab dinner
Cassie has Gymnastics at 6
Home by 7
Cass in bed by 7:30 - 8:00
Mommy in bed by 9

Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays
Ciruit Training at Cardio (gym from 4:15 to 5:50)
Pickup Cass by 6
Home /Dinner
Cass in bed by 7:30 - 8:00Mommy in bed by 9

Thursdays
Muscle Rest Day - Cardio only (gym from 3:45-5) Pickup Cass head home - grab dinner Dance Class for Cass at 6:50Home by 7:50Cass in bed by 8:00 - 8:30Mommy in bed by 9

Saturdays
Circuit Training & Spin Class -- or -- 24 Lift & Cardio
Regular Mommy Chores/Routine
Mommy in bed by 9

Sundays
Bike Ride (shoot for 35 miles) - Weather Permitting
Regular Mommy Chores/RoutineSome kind of quality family time
Mommy in bed by 9

Perhaps I should self-proclaim myself a Super Mom. :)

2 comments:

Kim H. said...

OMG - your schedule makes me exhausted, and ummm... feel like a total slacker!

I have a cleaning lady once a month - because with work, who really has the time to keep up with it all on your two days off during the week?

Corrie said...

Geezum petes! I have SUCH a hard time getting up in the morning... doesn't seem to matter how much sleep I get. Maybe I'll try going to bed earlier.

Wonder how much a cleaning lady would charge for a one-bedroom townhome? (Yes, I have trouble keeping my teeny tiny home clean, so what? You wanna fight about it?)

Post a Comment