-->

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Tuesday


To do's:
  • ∙ Accept my body... lovingly.

  • ∙ Recognize where I was then and where I am today.
  • ∙ Eat consciously and be aware.
Today I am headed to doctor for my 2 year post-op check-up. I'm still not under 200 lbs. (As he insisted I should be by my next visit with him). I'd be lying if I said that isn't killing me inside -- as if I failed in some way.
It easily makes me feel like a failure if I let it.
It's hard -- it reminds me so much of when I was a kid and couldn't lose the weight under the threat of losing opportunities to do the things I loved.
Ugh... stupid baggage.


2 comments:

megameggs said...

Donna, which food journal site do you use?

Donna said...

Megameggs, I've used several different food journaling tools, but as far as the free ones, I like sparkpeople.com the best.

Post a Comment