-->

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Title Space for Rent. :)

So... for the 'Only if I had followed-through on that!" list:

Cart Wash Puts An End To Dirt At Maryland Market
Listen Now
[3 min 54 sec]

I swear I had this idea once! :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Yesterday I was back at work and played catch-up most of the day. It's nice to get away from work, even if it's for training, but having to play catch-up is a pain. To top it off, I had to spend 3 hours at the courthouse resolving a well-deserved speeding ticket. :(

Now you have a clue as to what I'll be spending my lunch hours doing ( http://www.getdefensive.com/ ) Ugh... Like I said, "well-deserved."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

For the "What the heck is she doing now?" list...

Went to the gym yesterday, no lifting (imagaine that!), but did 50 minutes of cardio. "Wogged" a mile, then did intervals for 2.25 miles for a total of 3.25 miles and 951 calories burned.

From now on, no less than 3.1 miles at a cardio session, if I'm serious about running that LiveSTRONG 5K at the end of October.

Oh, and I am looking at doing the the Benbrook Tri on October 5th with the other 2/3's of the orignal Team TriDiva (est. 2002).

Tomorrow's plan will include the pool.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Hooray for Tri Divas at the Benbrook Tri!

Speaking of tri...here's another one in your area for October...

http://www.endorfunsports.com/hifitri/hifisprint.html

Post a Comment