-->

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Orca and Food

Legs are still super-sore from Tuesday's workout. I decided I would rest yesterday, and watch Cass at gymnastics and just plan to swim today. I'll only do the distance needed for the tri, to test out my tri suit.

Speaking of which, I know it's been the ongoing saga. My Husband thinks I'm nuts and my debit card doesn't know if it's debiting or crediting my checking account anymore, since I've bought and returned so many pieces of tri-apparel it's downright silly.

So I tried on the pink and gray Orca (pictured in the previous post) for Darren, and he could see through it! It is gray, and I guess that will happen if you have it s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d to capacity (it is a UK size 14)! I did find a size larger, 16 (yay!) and that will work just fine. It is black and white, so let the "Shamu" jokes begin. And if it doesn't, well, it just has to!

That said, I am finally feeling confident about it. My new Orca will show up today and I will test it tonight -- nothing like waiting until the last minute, right? Maybe I'll even learn to dive through a hoop. Or better yet, maybe I'll get some free din-din and someone will toss me a fish or two after my swim :)

After the tri I am not committing to any other major challenges other than focusing on getting rid of the last of this FAT and cycling. News to come on the cycling front though. :)

New food plan was discussed at my last training session and got the details:

Breakfast

Cottage Cheese, 2% Milkfat, 0.75 cup (not packed)
Organic Steel Cut Oats, 0.5 serving

Morning Snack
Kroger Organic Creamy Peanut Butter, 1 tbsp
Nutrition Pro V60 Protein by Labrada, 1 serving

Lunch
1 C. Lettuce
1/2 C. Cherry Tomatoes
1/2 Small Sweet Potato
1 T. Balsamic Vinegar
Jennie-O Lean Ground Turkey, 4 oz

PM Snack
Nutrition Pro V60 Protein by Labrada, 1 serving
Kroger Organic Creamy Peanut Butter, 1 tbsp

Dinner
Chicken Breast, no skin, 4 ounces
Broccoli, fresh, 1 cup, chopped

Evening Snack
Almonds, 20

Total Calories: 1,251
Protein: 153 g / 48%
Fat: 43 g / 32%
Carbs: 61 g / 19%

2 comments:

Darren said...

I'll get the fish ready! :D

Darren

Courtney said...

Good Luck this weekend, D! *hugs*

Post a Comment