-->

Friday, April 18, 2008

A What? A Meme!

1. Do you like blue cheese?
It doesn't pass these lips; have no idea how Hubs eats it.

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
No. Do you smoke it? Though that you shot it up?

3. Do you own a gun?
Me, no... but Hubs as 2 and they live in our house.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Whatever their sugar-free flavor is... but I rarely go.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Depends on what it is for. I'm confident I'm pretty healthy.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Love'em... especially the real beef ones that are so full of fat and juicy. Nathan's & Sabrett's only!

7. Favorite Christmas movie?
A Christmas Story

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee, at least 36 oz. on the week days.

9. Can you do push ups?
I can... but my boobs can't anymore.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
In know... trite as it may be, my wedding band.

11. Favorite hobby?
Training and participating in physical challenges.

12. Do you have A.D.D.?
Nobody had ADD when I was a kid... LOL

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself?
That it takes effort to not take things personally -- I'm getting better though.

14. Middle name? Marie

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
1) Odd question on the middle name; 2) Hope Courtney undertands 3) Coffee is getting cold.

16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday:
1) Yellow Fin Tuna Steak 2) Lowfat American Cheese 3) Low Carb Tortillas

17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
1) Coffee 2) Water 3) Propel

18. Current worry?
That my Daughter will have a better day of "listening" at school.

19. Current hate right now?
Wow, Wow, Wubzy (if you don't have a pre-schooler you won't get it!)

20. Favorite place to be?
Location doesn't matter; spending quality time with famiy and friends.

21. Where would you like to go?
Some day, back to Italy and See Sani di Bari, where my ancestors are from.

22. Name three people who will complete this?
Set no expectations, get no dissapointment. Let me know if you do it though!

23. Do you own slippers?
Yes... "Smart Dogs" Best damned things for my feet!

24. What shirt are you wearing?
Black tee shirt

25. What year would you go back in time to? 1975

26. Can you whistle?
Yes... but not while I work; too distracting. Don't know how those Dwarfs did it.

27. Favorite color?
If you look at my closet, Brown... but lately I'm fond of Red.

28. Would you be a pirate?
Naaaah, but I do like playing one with my Daughter, "Argh matey!"

29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower... would wake the family up.

30. Favorite girl's name? Cassandra (of course!)

31. Favorite boy's name? Tied between Ryan and Matthew

32. What's in your pocket right now? Vitamins

33. Last thing that made you laugh?
Boston Legal, last night.

34. Best Halloween costume?
Prison Princess Paris Hilton -- blonde wigh, little dog, big sunglasses and orange scrubs.

35. Worst injury you've ever had?
Ripped my ass cheek open on some decorative interior car molding (it was coming off) while climbing into the back seat. Needed 4 stiches the day before HS graduation!

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? One

38. Who is your loudest friend? Beth - but she is a native Texan. They're all loud to me!

39. How many dogs do you have? None. But we have a black Persian named Bubba

40. Does someone have a crush on you?
Hopefuly my Husband. :)

41. What is your favorite book(s)?
No real favorite, but I enjoy what I'm reading at the moment, "A New Earth"

42. What is your favorite candy?
Peanut M&M's

43. Favorite Sports Team?
Team High Road (that's were my George Hincapie is!)

44. Your favorite meal?
At the moment, Risotto with Shrimp & Asparagus, Aromatic Salmon in a Pouch and Marinated Green Beans. Taught to me in a class with Guiliano Hazan. It's fan-freakin' tastick

45. What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night? Sleeping.

46. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
It's Friday.. it's casual day!

1 comments:

Betty said...

Hi. I'm enjoying reading your posts. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Post a Comment