-->

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Attack Plan

So the Tri is Sunday, June 9th. That's exactly 6 weeks away! This mean very little in the way of a break.

FRI: Lifting
SAT: Swim/Bike Brick (first brick to use stationery bike at gym)
SUN: Bike/Run Brick
MON: Cardio
TUE: Lifting
WED: Bike/Run Brick
THU: Cardio

I can't really take a day off at this point, so my training days will be my lighter days *cough*.

Another good thing is that I have most of what I need. I have submitted my budgetary needs to my DFO (domestic financial counselor = "Hubs") and he will either approve or veto!

1 Night Hotel Stay @ Austin 104
Sneakers (Pearl iZumi Streak) 109
Sleeveless Jersey ( @Team Terry) 50
Desoto Tri Shorts (Vuelo @ SwimOutlet.com) 40
Gloves (@Team Terry) 40
Registration Fee 75
Fuel 100
Meals (Sat: Lunch/Dinner Sun: Lunch/Dinner 100
Miscellaneous 75
TOTAL
693


The feeling of accomplishment Priceless

I have to be cost-conscious, as I raised nearly $1,000 for the Ms150, but spent more than in prep and gear... the stuff adds up!

1 comments:

Kim H. said...

You could always tell him about the future uses for the equipment - and future races you'd like to do... so the financing is for more than one activity. :-)

I love that you call him your DFO!!

Post a Comment