-->

Friday, April 04, 2008

All About Whining Today....

My training session on Tuesday, coupled with riding yesterday, is causing me some serious soreness. I know it's all good, but why does it have to hurt soooo much. I haven't had to hold on to the railing of my stairwell since I was pre-op! LOL

Today I'm having lunch with former co-worker. It will be interesting to see what her true intentions are. I'm not sure she really just wants to do lunch. I mean I've been gone for a year and all of a sudden, out of the blue, she wants to do lunch. She's a salesperson, so to speak, so I never trust them outright. Like I said it will be interesting.

Mapping out a 60 mile route for tomorrow. The thought of it is daunting and quite honestly I don't really want to do it, but I know I have to -- otherwise I'll be regretting it later on. It just stinks riding alone. :(

Sunday is the Space Race, and another 60 miles. After Sunday will be a week of rest, with the exception of my training sessions. I need all of my legs for the following weekend!

The guy I replaced is coming into the office today; also interesting to see what will go on today.

3 comments:

Kim H. said...

Sounds like you're in for some craziness... hope everything goes well!

I can completely relate on the soreness - last week - I did something crazy to my legs, and I swear even sitting down was painful!

Lizard Princess said...

Congrats on all your successes! I found you on Dirk Star's blog and thought I would come over and say hello!
I lost 50 lbs in 2007 and aim to lose 20 more in 2008. I am on the high side of my healthy weight right now (for the first time since I was 19). I was classified as obese since I gave birth in 1996.
This may be a sensitive topic, but do you have any tips concerning loose skin that occurs after a large loss of weight? I understand that it doesn't happen to everyone, but if you have any tips, I would love to hear them!
Feel free to email me.
Good luck on your race!

SignGurl said...

See? You are still making MY butt hurt just from reading this, LOL!

You are so committed and I give you all the kudos in the world, my friend!

Post a Comment