-->

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lab Follow-up and Choppers

In short, everything was acceptably abnormal. In some cases, my numbers don't even look like they belong to a post-op bypass patient -- so good for me! The letter I got is "standard" procedure. The only thing Doc is giving me is a once a month D3 vitamin, and wants me to take sub lingual B12. I go back in 3 months for a follow-up.

I'm less than 10 lbs. away from my -100 mark. So close... I can taste it. He says that he'd like to see me under 200 before I come back in June. That's my goal... and it's obtainable.

We're also going to do a Dexascan -- I'm excited. I want to see the difference in body composition.

Oh... I got my implants and bonding done! I have a whole new smile. I literally started crying when I first looked at them!

Crappy picture ... but here's my new smile!

2 comments:

diva700 said...

My dear, your smile is gorgeous. Congrats!

SignGurl said...

You look so beautiful, Donna!! I love your smile.

I know you will make your goal. You are the most determined person I know.

Post a Comment