-->

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Grrrrr

I had registered for the Gator Ride this weekend, 43 miles. No riding for me though; doctor won't clear me for it. All I can do is walk. No lifting for another 2 weeks, so I am not in training right now. Ugh! I'm hoping to be cleared for riding after my post-op visit on the 6th.

With just 40-something days left until the MS150, I need saddle time!

Other than that, I am just working 6 hour days and going home early. It's really the only time I get solid rest since I don't have to worry about anyone but me for a few hours.

Cassie and I head off to New Jersey in March for 10 days. I am excited to be going home. I'm just praying we get some snow, for Cassie's sake; I would love for her to experience it!

4 comments:

SignGurl said...

I'm so glad to see that you are doing so well. I was a little worried that I hadn't heard anything from you.

I wish my budget could withstand donating to your cause. We are just strapped right now as Mr. Sign changed jobs last week and we will be a couple of weeks without pay :-0. Yikes.

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney said...

Sorry...had a typo in the first post. LOL

Thanks for the supportive words! I'm thankful that we all jumped on the registration. Orlando and Seattle both closed extremely early. Apparently Danskin is even bigger than we experienced in 2003! I still wish you were going to be there with us, but I know that you have bigger things going on right now. Hope you have a great time on vacation!

Courtney said...

No worries, D. There will be other Danskins...I'm sure we'll all be hooked after Chicago, so I'll be a bonafied tri junkie. You're still doing something to challenge yourself and that's the important thing, right?

I'll definitely check out the junonia line...hopefully it matches the Danskin training shirt...you know I have to coordinate. LOL

Post a Comment