-->

Monday, January 28, 2008

Something to be Happy About

I can't believe I forgot to mention this! Guess I was just so glad that Frost Ride was over!

It's no secret that I get extremely frustrated by the scale. It just doesn't move for me, in spite of doing everything right (well, okay, I'm human... 95% of the time).

I haven't had anyone do my measurements for a while, so as you might imagine finding out on Saturday morning that my waist is now under 40" inches was something to behold. I was surprised at the 2.5" difference because the scale had not moved. At 39" I know I'm no Barbie, but my waist has not been 39" since probably 8th grade.

My new trainer is excited for me. He's going to put me on a very specific food plan to see if the change will yield some new results. I'm also going to try to add some mid-day cardio to mix things up.

All other measurements stayed the same, but that's perfectly fine with me :)

1 comments:

SignGurl said...

Woo hoo for being under 40!!! Congratulations to you!!

Post a Comment