-->

Monday, January 14, 2008

I had a killer training session on Saturday (which I need to track!). I also got out to check out the new 24 in our area yesterday for some cardio, which was pretty nice.

No gym today -- the Cassinator has dance class this afternoon and Daddy is traveling all week. Besides that, Mondays are usually an "off" day for me. I will, however, resume tomorrow with a training session.

I've been watching the Discovery Health Channel's National Body Challenge. It's been interesting. Ironically, it has helped put my own perceived weight loss in a different light, as far as percent body fat is concerned. I mean, I know for a 40 year old woman, body fat percentages should be between 23% and 33% percent. I'm currently sitting at 36%, still with 70 lbs. to lose to achieve a a healthy BMI. Just makes me realistic about what my goals need to be, and how I really need to stop comparing my body to others. Of course, I know this. I really do. Until it sinks in though, I'll just keep moving forward.

5:30 am
Fage FF Yogurt
Blueberries
Coffee w/Protein
FF 1/2 and 1/2

7:30 (
4 oz. 2% Cottage Cheese
1/2 C. Light Mandarin Oranges

9:30
2 oz. Turkey Breast
1 oz. light swiss

12:30
3/4 large Tortilla
4 oz. Turkey
1 oz. light Swiss

3:30
Snackin' Flax

6:00
Tuna
Light Mayo
Wasa Light

Saturday training session:

Barbell bicep curl to overhead press 1 set of 18 - 20 lbs.
Plank - 1 minute, 10 seconds
Barbell bicep curl to overhead press 1 set of 18 - 20 lbs.
Plank - 45 seconds
Barbell bicep curl to overhead press 1 set of 18 - 20 lbs.
Plank - 40 seconds

Crunches on balance cushion - 15
Barbell chest press - 1 set of 20 at 45 lbs.
Crunches on balance cushion - 15
Barbell chest press - 1 set of 15 at 75 lbs.
Crunches on balance cushion - 15
Barbell chest press - 1 set of 12 at 75 lbs.

Closed hand cable row - 1 set of 20 at 40 lbs.
Tricep cable pull-down - 1 set of 20 at 40 lbs.
Knees-to-chest - 1 set of 15 reps
Closed hand cable row - 1 set of 18 at 70 lbs.
Tricep cable pull-down - 1 set of 18 at 60lbs.
Knees-to-chest - 1 set of 15 reps
Closed hand cable row - 1 set of 15 at 70lbs.
Tricep cable pull-down - 1 set of 18 at 60 lbs.
Knees-to-chest - 1 set of 15 reps

2 comments:

Kim said...

It cracks me up everytime I see you call your daughter the Cassinator - how funny!

SignGurl said...

When you put your weight loss into those terms, you are sooo close!

I really need to find out my body fat. How do they measure you if you are all hanging skin? Do you have to go into a tank of water?

Your workout made my eyes tired just reading it. You go, girl!

Post a Comment