-->

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Holiday Hustle

Back to the grind at work today, but I have absolutely no focus. Mom's visit was great! Friday's trip to Palestine, TX to ride the Polar Express was fantastic and worth every second of the 6 hours it took (round-trip) to get there and back. My eyes well-ed up with tears when my Daughter was just so excited she could hardly contain herself. Pictures will follow.

I'm good. Family is great. Will update with pictures later.

Happy holidays friends!

3 comments:

SignGurl said...

I'm glad you had a great holiday, Donna!

Kim said...

I'm so glad that it was worth it... it truly is a sweet moment when those extra little things are appreciated by the kiddos. :-) I can't wait to see pictures!

Courtney said...

Thanks for the supportive note. I really appreciate it. I managed to lose 1.2 this week (by avoiding Christmas pitfalls...LOL), so I'm pretty pleased with myself. I'll be returning to my normal gym routines after Alana and I finishing moving next week.

Happy New Year! Give Darren and Cassie hugs for us!

Post a Comment