-->

Monday, October 29, 2007

Well, the countdown for the "40 and Fab" tour is T-4 days. I leave at 7:15 am on Friday morning for Vegas. Should be tons of fun, a weekend with the girls.

Things were pretty hectic these last few weeks. Darren has been traveling, and when he's not been traveling I've been getting things... if it's not one thing, it's another. After Vegas though that's it! Just the regular holiday bustle, which is more than enough. .

This past weekend I co-hosted a baby shower for one of my best friends. Melissa is due early December. She's a diva, in the so-much-of-a-girly-girl sense, and we expect that she'll teach Sophia Danielle to be the same. The shower's theme was a leopard/animal print and Hello Kitty Mix.

I tried my hand at making a diaper cake. Yes, you read it right. A cake made of Diapers. I actually came out great!

Here is a pic of me and the Mommy-to-Be... She's glowing! I told you I'd get a picture in there somewhere!


That's it for now. :)

3 comments:

Sally said...

I recognize her! I used to read her blog. The diaper cake you made turned out cute.

SignGurl said...

You look wonderful, Donna!!

The cake is awesome.

I remember Melissa too from reading her blog. It's a small world :)

SignGurl said...

P.S. Have a blast in Vegas, baby!

Post a Comment