-->

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Today's Plan

So today is a day unsupervised training. Here's the plan, taking into account I will not try to do as much weight as I do when my trainer is with me.

I have one more session with Jimmy on Thursday, then he is gone. *sniff* He promised to write down a couple of routines I can follow until I am training regularly with Freddy or Brandon.

Cardio Warm-up -
Treadmill 10 mins.
Lat Pull-down - 3 sets of 12 @ 70lbs.
1 Legged Single Lat Cable Row - 3 sets of 12 @ 40 lbs.
Prisoner Squats - 3 sets of 12
Leg Press- 3 sets of 12 @ 540 lbs.
Walking Lunges - 3 sets of 24
barbell Chest Press - 3 sets of 12 @ 75 lbs.
Dumbbell Chest Press - 3 sets of 12 with 17.5 weights
Hanging Knee Raises - 3 sets of 12
Ball Crunches - 3 sets of 12
Plank - 3 times @ 45 - 60 Seconds (to failure)
Spin Class OR Running Intervals
-- Depends on energy level


I heard a great quote -- it's not like I didn't know this, but it's easy to remember when I feel tempted by something...

"The moment you eat sugar, you are no longer burning fat."


2 comments:

SignGurl said...

You do sooooooooo well with your protein levels. That's awesome!

I am in awe of your willingness to work out. You inspire me.

Anonymous said...

Schwarzenegger insists the victims of the 2007 Southern California firestorm at Jack Murphy Stadium are happy.
First he calls Tonight Show's host Jay Leno an "idiot". Then he drops this bomb.
If it were Gray Davis the gods would have their media attack him mercilessly for these mistakes. Together they may be enough to cost a politician his career. But not Arnold Schwarzenegger. And it is because he is a tool who will be used to accomplish evil for the gods.

Post a Comment