-->

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Need Your Help!

Okay, I don't normally solicit anything, but I'm about to do so. I'm currently registered for the Tour de Pink. It's a cycling ride benefiting Breast Cancer. Without going into heart-wrenching stories, I have been touched by 3 women in my life who either died, beat or survived Breast Cancer. What I really need is your help in the form of a contribution to the cure. Please visit my contribution website sponsored by P3=Pedal Pink Power and Compass Bank.

Remember your donations are tax deductible. Your donation doesn't have to be huge -- every couple dollars helps! If you already contribute to another Breast Cancer organization, then thanks a million times over.

Feel free to pass the link to my contribution center on, if you know anyone who is open to the cause: http://www.tourdepink.org/site/TR?px=1078101&pg=personal&fr_id=1060

Please note, if you're using a browser other than IE, you may find that end of the URL may be cut-off -- simply go to the link and copy the URL for my page to pass on. Thanks!

2 comments:

Danyele said...

Come on folks - let's support our SASSY SISTER DONNA!!!

I think the way that you've committed yourself to fitness is so wonderful - and how awesome to help others through fitness!

Dagny said...

My doctor, whom I credit for doing the most to get insurance authorization for my surgery, is a breast cancer survivor. Please think of Dr. Susan Burrowes when you are walking, I owe my life to her and her colleague, my surgeon!
Dagny

Post a Comment