-->

Sunday, March 25, 2007

For The Sake of Relaxation...

It was a long and busy weekend. Nothing of much consequence to report, so if you're looking for something entertaining, check out the pics of signgrl-the-actress-extraordinaire.

Actually, it did take me on a walk down memory lane: Grease, Oklahoma, Guys and Dolls and Annie Get Your Gun... but my shining moment was Josephine in HMS Pinafore. Oddly enough it was the only time I remember being as close to a normal weight as I can remember.

Okay, so what was I saying? Oh! This weekend... I took Cassie to the Spring Festival sponsored by Johnson Space Center. She had fun petting the chicks, bunnies, sheep, and the rest. She even had the courage to sit on a cow for photo (I'll post later)!

Her defining moment was when she played super-hero to a "flauter" (Flower). There was a minitature pony eating clover and he was getting too close to the flower for Cassie's liking. She was getting both visibly and vocally upset, not to mention frustrated. What did my lil' blonde punkin' do?

Why she took matters into her own hands -- of course!

She walked right up to the pony and yanked the thankless flowering weed that sat just 6 to 8 inches from the snout of the pony. She's a quick one, that's my Cass-a-frass!

However, with all that super-hero power and as unlikely as it was for her to sit on a full-size, real-life cow (which she willingly did!), do you think she would sit on the lap of the Easter Bunny at the mall this morning? Noooo-oooooo! Oh well. I did't pressure her... the last thing I want to do is traumatize her for life! LOL

I pretty much ran ragged today, but this Mommy did get two hours to herself. I got a desperately needed pedicure and manicure... and now, all is right with the world. :)

3 comments:

Danyele said...

A mani-pedi just makes everything right with the world, doesn't it? Sounds like you and Cassie had a lovely weekend!

SignGurl said...

Aw, sweet Cassie! Sounds like a girl after my own heart.

I forgot to tell you that I posted updated pictures at OH.

SignGurl said...

How are you?

Post a Comment