-->

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Some Happenings...

First, at a training session, my trainer started me on a new machine. As I approached the machine, I swear in my head I was saying, "there is no way I'm fitting in that thing without lifting the bars." The trainer saw my hesitation and asked me what was wrong -- I told him. He just laughed, and said we're going to have to work on my body image as just as hard as we strength train! Of course he was right... I sat within the confines of the machine without a problem!

I forgot to mention that while in the airport waiting for my flight, my laptop was REALLY a laptop. I actually had a lap to fit it on!

Then this morning... it was warm and I wanted to lounge around in shorts. I pulled out the smallest shorts I have ever owned. They freakin fit! They fit better than they ever had before. I was elated.

It just occured to me that I am exactly 100 lbs. from my goal weight... sounds like a lot still, but knowing in a week or so I'll have less than 100 lbs to lose seems amazing to me, as I've always been more than 100 lbs. over weight!

1 comments:

~~Rae~~ said...

Donna, congratulations on you weight loss I wish you continued success. I am glad your laptop can actually be a laptop now the way you are going soon you will be off buying a whole new wardrobe again congratulations

Post a Comment