-->

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I'm alive, just been real busy and haven't had much time to write anything meaningful, or even meaningless in my blog. LOL

On the post-op front things have been going well, albeit slow. That's okay though. My measurements are showing progress and that's what's important.

Work has been crazy-nuts, but I am making my way through. Next week I'm off to Salt Lake City for training. I'm excited because I'm going to try skiing for the first time while I am there!

Here are some more progress pics. I'm 11 1/2 weeks out today and down 55 lbs. I am, however, going to start to weigh monthly. I think it will be healthier for me mentally. For my updated measurements, click here.



8 comments:

Melting Mama said...

What a change! Congrats!

SignGurl said...

I know I'm repeating myself, but you look marvelous!!! I'm so happy for you!

Dagny said...

Wow, the changes are starting to reach that DRAMATIC point! It starts to get so exciting, especially when the day comes that you look in the mirror and you have that moment when you look so different TO YOURSELF.

Rock on!
Dagny

Ezpy said...

Fantastic!

You look great!

Anonymous said...

I actually don't see such a difference.

Anonymous said...

Then you need glasses or something. Perhaps you have depth perception problems.

Dagny

Susan said...

Then you need glasses or something. Perhaps you have depth perception problems.

LOL! There's a huge difference. Rock on, Donna!

*S* said...

You are doing a fantastic job! Keep up the good work. Myself, I weigh once a week, same time, same place to keep track of the trend, as much as the actual poundage.

*S*

Post a Comment