-->

Monday, January 01, 2007

Ring in the New Year

Here it is, 2007. I feel I should have some sort of insightful entry to start the new year, but the truth is I don't. I've never been one to set resolutions, because the things I would choose are typically the very things I should be doing out of caring for myself already. Kinda like the people who give up Chocolate during the Lenten season. LOL

But, nonetheless we're here, and the only thing I can hope for this year is focus. Continiued focus. Focus on me attaining a healthy weight, focus on a possible career change and focus on my relationships with myself and my friends and family.

And yet again, these are things that I should be doing, so I guess the new year will serve as my reminder and motivation to stay on top of various initiatives.

We had a nice New Year, spending with with friends of ours who have a 3 year old. My Daughter actually made it up until 11pm CST, and had a blast when we all started hollering "Happy New Year!" She didn't know what the heck was happening, let alone the fact that Mommy had her up 4.5 hours past her bedtime! LOL

Yesterday I saw my trainer and he took my measurements. He told me that despite seeing me come in and out of the gym, he knew I lost weight, but didn't realize just how much until I was standing in front of him face-to-face. By the way, Day 12 of this plateau. Ugh!


3 comments:

SignGurl said...

Wow! The inches say it all!

Danyele said...

Hang in there - that first plateau is a bitch. But when the scale starts moving again, it's gonna MOVE!!!

Aussieabroad said...

Amazing results Donna (I can comment from our other computer...go figure)

How have you done in the past week... can you believe it's been two months?

Keep up the great work

Ann

Post a Comment