-->

Sunday, December 10, 2006

I have been remiss in updating, most because there's not much going on. Work is work and home is busy, getting ready for the holidays and such. If I'm not at work, I'm at the gym. If I'm not at the gym, I'm home :)

As for the weight loss, The scale hasn't moved since Thursday -- I truly am okay with that though since I lost so much up front. I know my body is just catching up with itself. 30 lbs in 3 weeks and a day, is enough to make anyone's body go into shock! Energy-wise I'm feeling really good. Food-wise, I'm so sick and tired of soup! LOL

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I seem to go through a plateau every 3 weeks. It's discouraging but then I try to notice how big my clothes are getting. :)

jenn aka signgurl

Susan said...

Sounds like you're doing well. :-) I bet your face looks much slimmer too - how about posting an updated photo?

Post a Comment